PITTSBURGH – February 1, 2019 – Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney proudly announces its 2019 promotions, effective today. A total of 20 attorneys were promoted to senior attorney, counsel or shareholder levels.
“This year’s group of promoted attorneys is one of Buchanan’s largest. We’re proud of these talented men and women who play a critical role in our growth and success as we continue to move the firm forward,” said Joseph A. Dougherty, CEO and Managing Director, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney. “We’ve built a tremendous culture where we invest in our people and ensure a solid career path for everyone.”
“We’re also proud of the diversity among this group and our firm as a whole. We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and we practice what we preach,” added Dougherty.
In 2018, Buchanan became one of only 27 firms in the nation to achieve Mansfield Rule Certification Plus status and more than 50 percent of the firm’s 2018 lateral hires were diverse.
2019 Buchanan promotions are as follows:
- Roger H. Lee – Intellectual Property, Alexandria
- Bryce J. Maynard – Intellectual Property, Alexandria
- Mark D. Pfeiffer – Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights, Philadelphia
- Margaret E. Villella – Litigation, Ft. Lauderdale
- Jordan M. Webster – Litigation, Pittsburgh
- Yova A. Borovska – Immigration, Tampa
- Holly L. Cline – Labor & Employment, Harrisburg
- Patrick D. Doran – Litigation, Philadelphia
- Charlene A. Barker Gedeus – Labor & Employment, Philadelphia
- Alexis Aloi Graziano – Litigation, Princeton
- Andrew G. Hope – Litigation, Philadelphia
- Tina Hu-Rodgers – FDA & Biotechnology, Washington, D.C.
- Ayanna Y. London – Immigration, Philadelphia
- Mythili Markowski – Intellectual Property, Alexandria
- Michael E. Truncellito – Labor & Employment, Philadelphia
- Jacqueline M. Weyand – Litigation, New York
- Lauren A. Isaacoff – Litigation, Philadelphia
- Kyle J. Meyer – Litigation, Harrisburg
- Stefi Peralta Porter – Corporate, Charlotte
- S. Carey Villeneuve – Litigation, Ft. Lauderdale