Some of Our Accolades
We are most proud of the work we do to advance our clients’ goals. But we also appreciate being recognized by our clients and peers through some of the highest honors in the legal profession.
U.S. News & World Report – The Best Lawyers in America® (methodology)
- 27 national honors and 87 Tier 1 metropolitan rankings on U.S. News & World Report's 2019 "Best Law Firms" list
- 137 attorneys and specialists recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2019®
- 8 attorneys named as The Best Lawyers in America 2019® "Lawyer of the Year," an honor given to only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community
Chambers USA (methodology)
- 30 attorneys selected for inclusion among America's Leading Lawyers by Chambers USA 2019
- Ranked as a leading law firm nationwide in Cannabis
- Ranked as a leading law firm in Pennsylvania in Antitrust, Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A & Private Equity, Environment, Healthcare, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial and Real Estate
- Ranked as a leading law firm in Delaware and Northern Virginia for Intellectual Property
- Ranked as a leading law firm in Florida in Bankruptcy, Immigration, Labor & Employment, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use and Tax
- Ranked as a leading law firm in New Jersey in Environment and Healthcare
- Firm named a leader in BTI Client Service A-Team annually
- Several attorneys named “BTI Client Service All-Stars” annually
- Recognized as a "market-leading innovator" by clients and BTI Consulting, Inc.
- Commercial Litigation team named to BTI Litigation Outlook 2019 Honor Roll: Changes, Trends and Opportunities for Law Firms
Super Lawyers (selection process)
- Nearly 100 attorneys named to 2019 Super Lawyers and Super Lawyers Rising Stars Lists in California, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C.
American Lawyer Media
- Recognized by Daily Business Review's Professional Excellence Awards for closing one of the largest single-asset retail financings in the nation, the $1.75 billion refinancing of one of the country's largest malls
- Named Go-To Law Firm by American Lawyer Media in the categories of Corporate Transactions, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Litigation and Securities
- Named a Go-To Law Firm for America's Fortune 500 companies by Corporate Counsel magazine
- 13 attorneys recognized as 2019 IP Stars by Managing Intellectual Property, and the firm was highly recommended for its IP practice in Pennsylvania and Virginia.
- 17 attorneys and the patent practice recommended in IAM Patent 1000 List in 2018, best-in-class listing of patent prosecution, licensing and litigation practitioners across 50 key jurisdictions.
- Firm received the prestigious "Gold Award" as the Best USA Firm for IP Patent Prosecution by the International Legal Alliance Summit and Awards in 2013, 2015-2017, and the "Silver Award" for outstanding performance within the IP Prosecution category in 2018.
- Trademark practice recommended in the World Trademark Review (WTR) 1000 in the DC Metro Area with special mentions in Enforcement and Litigation, and Prosecution and Strategy