Litigation Associate (Charlotte, NC)
Staff Attorney (San Diego, CA )
Creditors’ Rights Litigation and Bankruptcy Staff Attorney (Flexible Schedule) (Pittsburgh, PA)
Patent Agent-Chemical (Alexandria, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, New York, Wilmington or Remote Working Arrangement)
Litigation Associate (Princeton, NJ)
Litigation Associate (Philadelphia, PA)
Labor & Employment Associate (Newark, NJ)
Search Firm Guidelines
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.
We consider any resume or biography received without prior approval from a member of the Recruiting & Development Department to be unsolicited and gratuitous.
- Agencies are not permitted to contact any attorney at Buchanan.
- We do not consider candidates received by the firm until received by the Recruiting & Development Department.
- To present an opportunity, please send an email to the appropriate contact with a blind summary of your candidate without identifying the candidate by name.
- We will not pay a fee to an agency that does not follow these guidelines.
- Questions regarding these guidelines should be directed to Danielle L. Rosetti, Director of Recruiting & Development, at email@example.com.
- All questions regarding open positions should be directed to Kerri S. Haley, Recruiting & Development Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer