Tax Attorney (Washington, DC)
Staff Attorney (San Diego, CA)
Litigation Associate (San Diego)
Antitrust Litigation Associate (New York, NY, Pittsburgh, PA, Philadelphia, PA, or Washington, DC)
Part-Time Litigation Attorney (Arizona Licensed)
Labor and Employment Litigation Associate (Philadelphia, PA)
Labor & Employment Associate (Pittsburgh, PA)
Patent Biotechnology Associate (Alexandria, VA)
Search Firm Guidelines
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.
We consider any resume or biography received without prior approval from a member of the Recruiting & Development Department to be unsolicited and gratuitous.
- Agencies are not permitted to contact any attorney at Buchanan.
- We do not consider candidates received by the Firm until received by the Recruiting Department.
- To present an opportunity, please send an email to the appropriate contact with a blind summary of your candidate without identifying the candidate by name.
- We will not pay a fee to an agency that does not follow these guidelines.
- Questions regarding these guidelines should be directed to Danielle L. Rosetti, Director of Human Resources & Talent Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All questions regarding open positions should be directed to Kerri S. Haley, Manager - Attorney Recruiting, at email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer