For general consideration of your interest in practicing with Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, please submit a cover letter, resume, law school transcript, and a writing sample.
Labor & Employment Associate
4 – 7 years of law firm experience
We have an immediate opening in our Pittsburgh office for an experienced associate attorney to join our thriving labor & employment team. This position will provide challenging and interesting legal assignments through significant contact with clients within a fast-paced, team-focused environment. The ideal candidate will:
- Possess excellent academic credentials, a strong work ethic and first-rate research and drafting skills
- Be able to independently help employers solve their employment issues through advice and counseling
- Have the ability to work under pressure with multiple deadlines, while providing 2nd chair support for a heavy caseload of discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour and non-compete matters
Admitted and a member in good standing of the Pennsylvania Bar
Resume, cover letter, transcript and a writing sample
Any questions can be directed to Abigail Berger, Legal Recruiting Specialist, email@example.com.
Search Firm Guidelines
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.
- We consider any resume or biography received without prior approval from a member of the Human Resources & Talent Management Department to be unsolicited and gratuitous.
- Agencies are not permitted to contact any attorney at Buchanan.
- We do not consider candidates received by the Firm until received by the Human Resources & Talent Management Department.
- To present an opportunity, please send an email to the appropriate contact with a blind summary of your candidate without identifying the candidate by name.
- We will not pay a fee to an agency that does not follow these guidelines.
- Questions regarding these guidelines should be directed to Danielle L. Rosetti, Director of Human Resources & Talent Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All questions regarding open positions should be directed to Abigail Berger, Legal Recruiting Specialist, at email@example.com.
The well-being of our attorneys is very important to us. Through our work|WELL initiative, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney proudly supports the ABA Well-Being Pledge & Campaign by providing tools, resources, and support to our attorneys with the intention of helping them live happier, healthier, and more balanced lives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer