For general consideration of your interest in practicing with Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, please submit a cover letter, resume, law school transcript, and a writing sample.
Search Firm Guidelines
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.
- We consider any resume or biography received without prior approval from a member of the Human Resources & Talent Management Department to be unsolicited and gratuitous.
- Agencies are not permitted to contact any attorney at Buchanan.
- We do not consider candidates received by the Firm until received by the Human Resources & Talent Management Department.
- To present an opportunity, please send an email to the appropriate contact with a blind summary of your candidate without identifying the candidate by name.
- We will not pay a fee to an agency that does not follow these guidelines.
- Questions regarding these guidelines should be directed to Danielle L. Rosetti, Director of Human Resources & Talent Management, at email@example.com.
- All questions regarding open positions should be directed to Abigail Berger, Legal Recruiting Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The well-being of our attorneys is very important to us. Through our work|WELL initiative, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney proudly supports the ABA Well-Being Pledge & Campaign by providing tools, resources, and support to our attorneys with the intention of helping them live happier, healthier, and more balanced lives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer