Antitrust Litigation Associate (New York, NY, Pittsburgh, PA, or Philadelphia, PA)
Corporate Associate (New York, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Washington, DC or Tampa)
Part-Time Litigation Attorney (Arizona Licensed)
Part-Time Attorney (Wilmington, DE)
Real Estate Associate (Tampa, FL)
Labor and Employment Litigation Associate (Philadelphia, PA)
Labor & Employment Associate (Pittsburgh, PA)
Patent Biotechnology Associate (Alexandria, VA)
Real Estate Attorney (Fort Lauderdale or Miami)
Search Firm Guidelines
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.
We consider any resume or biography received without prior approval from a member of the Recruiting & Development Department to be unsolicited and gratuitous.
- Agencies are not permitted to contact any attorney at Buchanan.
- We do not consider candidates received by the Firm until received by the Recruiting Department.
- To present an opportunity, please send an email to the appropriate contact with a blind summary of your candidate without identifying the candidate by name.
- We will not pay a fee to an agency that does not follow these guidelines.
- Questions regarding these guidelines should be directed to Danielle L. Rosetti, Director of Human Resources & Talent Management, at email@example.com.
- All questions regarding open positions should be directed to Kerri S. Haley, Manager - Attorney Recruiting, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer