Litigation Associate (Charlotte, NC)
Labor & Employment Associate (Harrisburg)
Real Estate Associate (Tampa, FL)
Litigation Associate (New York, NY)
Real Estate Attorney (Fort Lauderdale, FL or Miami, Florida)
Litigation Associate (Pittsburgh, PA)
Litigation Attorney (Washington, DC)
Tax Attorney (Washington, DC)
Staff Attorney (San Diego, CA)
Litigation Associate (San Diego, CA)
Patent Biotechnology Associate (Alexandria, VA)
Search Firm Guidelines
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.
We consider any resume or biography received without prior approval from a member of the Recruiting & Development Department to be unsolicited and gratuitous.
- Agencies are not permitted to contact any attorney at Buchanan.
- We do not consider candidates received by the Firm until received by the Recruiting Department.
- To present an opportunity, please send an email to the appropriate contact with a blind summary of your candidate without identifying the candidate by name.
- We will not pay a fee to an agency that does not follow these guidelines.
- Questions regarding these guidelines should be directed to Danielle L. Rosetti, Director of Human Resources & Talent Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All questions regarding open positions should be directed to Kerri S. Haley, Manager - Attorney Recruiting, at email@example.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer