How Jordan Helps Clients
Jordan represents clients in a variety of complex civil and criminal litigation matters, including Foreign Corrupt Practices Act enforcements and internal investigations, international sanctions and anti-money laundering litigation, antitrust litigation, white-collar criminal investigations and 42 U.S.C. 1983 class actions.
Jordan received a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch recognition for Commercial Litigation and Criminal Defense: White-Collar.
What Clients Can Expect
When working with Jordan, clients can expect a fully engaged and hardworking advocate. Focusing on the various needs of each client, Jordan is able to work for tailored results. His attentiveness and commitment to excellence allows him to build and foster long-term relationships with clients.
Outside the Office
Jordan was born and raised in Central Pennsylvania, where he now lives with his wife and young daughter. When he’s not working, he enjoys traveling, reading, spending time outdoors and working on his golf game.
- Designed, implemented and monitored compliance programs at multinational companies related to FCPA enforcement and economic sanctions.
- Conducted numerous investigations into FCPA allegations across various industries including pharmaceuticals, mining, oil and natural gas.
- Assisted in representing a former hedge fund trader against allegations of insider trading made by the Department of Justice. The client was eventually found not guilty of all charges.
- Assisted in representing a major real estate website in their purchase of their largest competitor before the DOJ and FTC.
- Assisted in representing one of the largest petrochemical companies in Chile against allegations of corruption and money laundering.
- Assisted in representing several investment firms under subpoena from the Department of Justice related to antitrust issues.
University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2014, international study, Tsinghua University, Beijing China
Juniata College, B.A., 2010, magna cum laude, political science and history; international study, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- Washington DC
- New York
District of Columbia Bar Association
New York Bar Association