Michael is the firm’s Director of Labor, Employment, Benefits, and Immigration section which consists of more than one hundred attorneys and paralegals. In this role he analyzes and drives section performance (financial and operational) to drive revenue and profitability growth through business strategy. Michael develops and manages work flow optimization, capacity management, and compensation analysis and manages income statement performance against budget. He coordinates efforts to develop, organize, and utilize practice specific knowledge; leads lateral recruiting efforts; and works with Business Development and Marketing Department to develop high-level strategy on Request for Proposals.
He brings to the firm over twenty years of legal experience in the following practice areas: Bankruptcy, Benefits, Code Violations, Contracts, Evictions, Foreclosures, Government Legislation, Government Relations, Immigration, Labor and Employment, Litigation (Complex Corporate and Commercial), Private Landlord/Tenant matters, Property Preservation, Real Estate, Regulatory Compliance (Federal, State, and Local), and Replevin.
Prior to joining the firm Michael worked for a national law firm as the Director of Operations and Finance for the firm’s New York and New Jersey Offices. Michael has also worked for regional, national, and global companies, law firms, and organizations throughout his career.
Arcadia University, B.A., Political Science with Minors in Communication and Law
Villanova University, Paralegal Certificate
Drexel University, MPP, Business Communications and Program Evaluations
Seton Hall University, Certificate in Transformative Leadership in Disruptive Times
- Member of Society for Human Resource Management
- Member of National Chapter of Association of Legal Administrators
- Member of Philadelphia Chapter of Association of Legal Administrators
- Member of Philadelphia CEO Club
- Member of Advisory Board for Seton Hall University’s Stillman School of Business and Transformative Leadership in Disruptive Times Program
- Member of United States Foreclosure Network
- Member of the East Passyunk Crossing Civic Association