How David Helps Clients
David is a member of Buchanan’s Corporate section, Technology, Licensing and Commercial Contracts practice group, Energy practice group, and Cybersecurity and Data Privacy practice group.
Before joining the firm, David completed an Acquisition and Industrial Security Legal Fellowship at the Applied Research Laboratory for Intelligence and Security (ARLIS), a university-affiliated research center providing basic and applied research support to the defense and intelligence communities.
During law school, David interned for the State of Pennsylvania and at a mid-sized regional law firm. While studying abroad in Tokyo, Japan, he also interned at DIC Corporation, a multinational chemical company where he focused on corporate issues.
What Clients Can Expect
David approaches every situation with attention to detail and understands the value of clear, consistent communication. His interest and experience in the intersection between technology and law drive him to strive for logical, practical solutions that effectively meet clients’ needs.
- Managed due diligence for transactions of various sizes.
- Assisted on $15 million PIPE transaction.
- Drafted and assisted in negotiating transactional and ancillary documents for corporate reorganizations and newly formed entities.
- Ongoing representation of a security alarm company in its rollup efforts.
- Assisted in numerous asset sales and purchases in a variety of industries.
- Assist in advising public traded companies on SEC compliance issues, including periodic reporting and corporate governance matters.
- Drafted and reviewed privacy policies, information security policies and end user license agreements for clients at various stages of growth.
- Managed data breach response for various entities, including in the private and public sector.
- Assisted in representing buyers and sellers in acquisitions and divestures of oil and gas assets in Pennsylvania, Texas, and Louisiana.
- Assisted in representing the parent company in the consolidation of multiple affiliated oil and gas entities in order streamline operations.
Outside the Office
David lives in Philadelphia, PA. He is an avid fan of Philadelphia sports, Indian movies, pro wrestling and pursuing his interest in martial arts. Above all, David appreciates time with family and friends.
Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2020, Law Faculty Scholarship
The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2015, Political Science with Minors in History and Global Security