How Jacqueline Helps Clients
Jacqueline counsels clients on complex commercial litigation matters as well as white-collar defense and government investigations. Disciplined and focused, she takes a methodical approach to litigation that routinely produces successful results for her clients.
Jacqueline has had significant success in defending consumer-fraud and false-advertising claims, including numerous multi-state and nationwide class actions. She has obtained pre-answer dismissal and summary judgment victories in defense of consumer class actions. Jacqueline also leads the firm’s Class Action Data Privacy Group. She counsels clients on best practices in data privacy and cybersecurity. She is a certified information privacy professional of U.S. privacy laws (CIPP/US), recognized by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
Jacqueline’s experience as a Deputy Attorney General provides her unique insight to counsel clients through government investigations. She approaches investigations with a unique tenacity to achieve the client’s desired outcomes.
Jacqueline has also represented clients in a broad range of civil matters, including contractual disputes, commercial real estate matters, creditors’ rights cases, trademark infringement and counterfeiting, and actions involving fraud.
What Clients Can Expect
Jacqueline is a problem solver and a zealous advocate for her clients. Impressive under pressure and comfortable in the courtroom before judges and juries, she enjoys helping clients navigate litigation to achieve their goals. Jacqueline keeps an open mind, welcoming new ideas and working to discover and implement innovative solutions.
Outside the Office
Jacqueline enjoys traveling, cooking, and volunteering at her local animal rescue. Her family produces a boutique wine called Weyand Reserve.
- Pre-answer dismissals of consumer class actions under state and federal law.
- Represented an international cosmetics manufacturer in numerous trademark infringement and counterfeiting actions.
- Represented financial institutions in creditors’ rights cases.
- Represented an art collector in a government investigation involving allegations of international art trafficking, resulted in a non-prosecution agreement.
- Served as judicial extern for the Honorable David W. McKeague, Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Western Michigan University, Cooley Law School, J.D., 2010, magna cum laude
Rutgers University, B.A., 2007, History and Communication; Women and Gender Studies
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
New York State Bar Association
New York City Bar Association
American Bar Association