David A. Monaghan concentrates his practice on a range of corporate finance and related matters, primarily representing clients in mergers and acquisitions and private and public financings. Dave has handled matters for clients in industries ranging from energy and natural resources to manufacturing and construction.
Recent matters with which David has been involved include:
- Representing Royal Oil and Gas Corporation in general corporate matters and various corporate restructuring transactions.
- Representing the U.S. operating company of Senior plc in its on-going acquisition program over the past few years, including its acquisitions aerospace parts manufacturers GAMFG Precision, LLC; Damar Machine Company; WahloMetroflex, Inc.; Capo Industries, Inc.; Absolute Manufacturing, Inc.; Aerospace Manufacturing Technologies, Inc.; and Sterling Machine.
- Representing Turnberry Associates in general corporate matters and various corporate restructuring transactions.
- Representing a hospitality and commercial real estate developer in connection with various private securities offerings and various secured debt transactions.
- Representing a manufacturer and distributor of industrial and construction tires in its acquisition of a custom manufacturer based in Canada.
- Representing Intercity Alarms, LLC in the sale of substantially all of its assets to a private acquiror.
David was recognized by Best Lawyers in America© since 2022 in the area of Corporate Law.
David received his law degree, cum laude, from the Duquesne University School of Law, where he served as executive comment editor of the Duquesne Law Review. While in law school, he wrote an article published in the journal regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act.
While at Allegheny College, he was selected as a Hewlett Packard All-American in football and also was an Alden Scholar.
Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 2003, cum laude, Executive Comment Editor of the Duquesne Law Review
Allegheny College, B.A./B.S., 2000, Alden Scholar, Political Science/Environmental Science
Pennsylvania Bar Association
Career Literacy for African American Youth, Mentor
Wesley Family Services, Board of Directors