NEWARK, N.J. – March 12, 2019 – Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney announces that 6 of the firm’s attorneys are named to the 2019 New Jersey Super Lawyers list and another 2 are recognized as Rising Stars.
- Rosemary J. Bruno – Of Counsel, Litigation
- Christopher J. Dalton – Shareholder, Labor & Employment
- Louis M. DeStefano – Shareholder, Energy
- John D. Goldsmith – Of Counsel, Corporate
- Genevieve M. Spires – Shareholder, FDA & Biotechnology
- Mary Sue Henifin – Shareholder, Litigation
- Ivan J. Punchatz - Of Counsel, Healthcare
- Alexis Aloi Graziano – Counsel, Litigation
Each year, Super Lawyers recognizes the top lawyers in Florida via a patented multiphase selection process involving peer nomination, independent research and peer evaluation. No more than five percent of the lawyers in the state of Florida are named to the Super Lawyers list and no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers are named to the Rising Stars list. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers magazines, in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country.