TAMPA/JACKSONVILLE/TALLAHASSEE, Fl. – June 22, 2017 – Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney is pleased to announce that 10 of the firm's Florida-based attorneys have been named to Florida Trend magazine's 2017 Legal Elite list. Three are listed as Hall of Famers and one as a First Time Winner.
- Heather B. Brock – Shareholder, Labor & Employment
- John D. Emmanuel (Hall of Famer) – Shareholder, Bankruptcy & Creditor’s Rights
- Rhea F. Law (Hall of Famer) – Chair, Florida Offices, Real Estate
- Ronald H. Noble – Shareholder, Environmental
- Dilipkumar Patel (1st Time Winner) – Counsel, Immigration
- Hala A. Sandridge – Shareholder, Litigation
- Scott A. Underwood – Shareholder, Bankruptcy & Creditor’s Rights
- Eric J. Holshouser – Shareholder, Labor & Employment
- Robert G. Riegel, Jr. – Shareholder, Labor & Employment
- Linda Loomis Shelley (Hall of Famer) – Shareholder, Real Estate
The Florida Legal Elite are the top lawyers practicing in Florida, according to the results of the magazine's statewide attorney surveys, and represent fewer than two percent of Florida Bar members actively practicing in Florida. To be considered a Hall of Famer, an attorney must have been a Legal Elite winner for each of the past five years. A panel of lawyers was consulted to evaluate the Legal Elite and make the final selection of Hall of Fame honorees.
About Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC brings true partnership to our clients. With more than 500 attorneys and government relations professionals in 17 offices in the United States, we have formalized a model for consistently delivering the service attributes our clients most value. A nationally recognized firm, we provide a wide range of services in the areas of health care, financial services and banking, litigation, intellectual property, labor and employment, real estate, corporate and business law, tax, energy and government relations.