How Vincent Helps Clients
Vincent is a commercial litigator that delivers superior representation to clients regarding complex disputes.
Vincent brings a robust blend of work experience to his practice. Vincent previously worked for the Kings County District Attorney’s office in Brooklyn, New York. He also worked for Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney as a litigation-focused Summer Associate.Through his experience, Vincent has honed his litigation skills through his work on a diversity of matters ranging from real estate and construction, business torts, breach of contract, employment, and appellate matters to bankruptcy, criminal law, intellectual property, and environmental law.
Prior to law, Vincent managed multi-million-dollar capital improvement projects in New York City. This experience has equipped Vincent not only with a comprehensive understanding of all phases of construction but also a particular attention to detail and an ability to deliver efficient and practical solutions in fast-paced, high-pressure settings.
What Clients Can Expect
Vincent maintains a relentless work ethic, and an unmatched commitment to excellence. Vincent believes in a client-centered approach. He is focused on understanding the unique needs and goals of each individual or entity he represents and advocating on their behalf to get the results that matter.
Outside the Office
Vincent was born and raised in Staten Island, NY. He received his Bachelor’s degree from Duke University and moved to Tampa, FL after graduating from Wake Forest University School of Law. Outside of the office, Vincent enjoys activities that challenge him physically and mentally – be it four-wheeling, riding dirt bikes, snowmobiling, exercising, hiking, mountain-biking, or martial arts.
Wake Forest University School of Law:
- 1st Place– Wake Forest Law Trial Bar Competition
- Established Wake Forest Law Juvenile Sentence Review Board Clinic in collaboration with Duke’s Wilson Center to petition North Carolina Governor to review juvenile sentences for individuals already serving 20+ years
- Designed and built legal assistant, web-application to assist veterans in records correction process and support the work of the Wake Forest Veterans Law Clinic
Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office:
- Conducting evidentiary investigations, drafted documents, and assisted in trial proceedings at Brooklyn District Attorney’s office on attempted murder, gun possession, reckless endangerment, robbery, burglary, and assault
- Drafted various pre-trial motions, indictments, internal memoranda, search warrants, & subpoenas for DNA & digital evidence
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney:
- Collaborated on litigation matters including real estate, construction, appellate, employment, intellectual property, corporate, and environmental law matters
- Drafted pleadings and other legal correspondences and supported litigation partners in hearings and depositions
Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 2023
Duke University, B.A., 2018