How Timothy Helps Clients
Timothy K. Daveler represents commercial clients and healthcare providers in complex litigation. His clients include healthcare corporations and health systems, long-term care providers, assisted living facilities, and health systems across a broad spectrum of litigation matters, including corporate veil piercing litigation. In addition, to representing healthcare providers, Timothy supports a wide range of clients in commercial litigation matters.
Timothy represents an array of litigation issues for clients including alternative dispute resolutions. Before practicing law, Timothy held various business management roles in the pharmaceutical industry where he applies his business know-how today in the legal field.
What Clients Can Expect
Timothy is an attorney with a business mindset dedicated to help his clients through any challenge. He is persuasive, persistent, and professional to drive creative and positive solutions. His clients can count on a strong command of counsel – based on his understanding of their business and objectives – to achieve excellent results.
Outside the Office
In his spare time, Timothy enjoys spending time with his family and friends, surfing, yoga, mountain biking, and all outdoor adventure activities.
- Experienced in facilitating licensing agreements valued $100M+.
- 2019 Recipient of International Law Journal S. Houston Award.
- Led the merger between two major pharmaceutical companies in Mexico while positioning the new company to stakeholders.
- Granted various motions including Trial Preference, Anti-Slapp, Protective Orders.
- Led alternative dispute resolutions including a $100,000 settlement.
California Western School of Law, J.D., cum laude
Temple University Fox School of Business, M.B.A.
Pennsylvania State University, B.S.
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- American Bar Association
- California State Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
• Pennsylvania State University, Alumni Association