Stuart Slotnick, shareholder in the firm's Litigation section and head of the New York City office, recently made headlines for his role in narrating James Patterson's new book, The Defense Lawyer. The book tells the story of the renowned defense lawyer, Barry Slotnick, who is also Stuart's father.
Stuart was quoted and mentioned in numerous media articles promoting the book, including:
- Entrepreneur: Bestselling Author James Patterson Shares His Advice for Entrepreneurs: 'Build a Business You Never Want to Retire From'
- HNGnews.com: Library corner
- The Associated Press: US-Best-Sellers-Books-PW
- The New York Times: Combined Print & E-Book Nonfiction
- DuJour: The Winning Hand Of Attorney Barry Slotnick
- The Jewish Voice: NYC Criminal Atty Barry Slotnick Featured in James Patterson’s New Book, “The Defense Lawyer”
- New York Post: Crime lawyer Barry Slotnick gets ‘booked’ via James Patterson
- Reuters: Q&A: Author James Patterson on the many trials of defense lawyer Barry Slotnick
- ABA Journal: Novelist James Patterson tells the stranger-than-fiction story of criminal defense attorney Barry Slotnick
- Jewish Insider: Ten books to read in December
- New York Post: James Patterson’s latest book about criminal lawyer Barry Slotnick
- Kirkus Reviews: For Patterson fans who can’t get enough