Join us for an engaging conversation around the concept of “going mobile” and how it fits into and integrates the way organizations and employees work. This facilitated roundtable discussion is not just about technology and learning, but also about the performance of people. The discussion will focus on sharing ideas about how to leverage technology for learning solutions, communication, and employee performance.
Some questions we will highlight include:
• What do mobile devices provide that we didn’t have before?
• What are your goals in terms of mobility?
• What’s the process you’re using to define and continually adapt your mobile strategy?
• Which device is right for your people’s performance challenges?
• How should the design of your performance support solutions change to adapt to mobile devices?
• How does mobility support autonomy?
• What challenges have you faced throughout this journey?
Moderators: TiER1 Co-Founder and Chief Learning Officer, Dr. Kevin Moore and TiER1 resident mobile learning strategy expert Dustin Shell
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney is proud to sponsor this event.