How Rose Helps Clients
Rose is highly specialized in the area of trust and probate litigation. She represents high net worth individuals and corporate fiduciaries in all probate and trust related matters, including contested wills and trusts, disputes concerning the obligations of fiduciaries such as trustees and executors, and the interpretation of testamentary instruments. She has been involved in a number of multifaceted and high-value cases. Rose has substantive experience as lead counsel at trial, evidentiary proceedings, and hearings on dispositive motions.
Rose also has extensive experience representing diverse clients in complex commercial litigation in both state and federal courts. Her experience includes breach of contract disputes, fiduciary duty claims, business disputes and fraudulent conveyances.
What Clients Can Expect
Because estate and trust contests can take many forms, Rose’s clients know that she is always focused on the big picture and their specific and tangible goals. Rose has a great ability to step back, analyze and determine how each piece fits within the case at hand. She is known for being bold, strategic, efficient and cost-effective – suggesting mediation and litigation avoidance when it is in the client’s best interest. She delivers practical advice and devises results driven and efficient litigation strategies.
Outside the Office
Rose enjoys spending time with family and friends, exploring the diverse restaurant scene in Miami, and taking in all the natural beauty and splendid beaches that South Florida has to offer. In her free time, Rose enjoys traveling, learning about history and listening to political podcasts. She also enjoys mentoring young lawyers and law students.
- Served as lead trial counsel in successful litigation by a personal representative seeking to establish the estate’s ownership of real properties worth several million dollars.
- Successfully represented beneficiary in an action for removal, surcharge and sanctions against a personal representative based on claims of waste, mismanagement, conflicts of interests and perjury.
- Served as lead trial counsel in successful litigation by a trustee resulting in a jury verdict on default for damages suffered by the trust in excess of $90 million.
- Successfully assisted numerous high net worth clients in settling probate and trust disputes concerning contested inheritance claims.
- Won appeal of final summary judgment applying res judicata and collateral estoppel to claims concerning an estate’s disputed ownership of property.
- Successfully defended the appeal of a temporary freeze order restricting the sale of disputed probate property pending the disposition of a quiet title action.
- Argued successful motion to dismiss complaint in a trust litigation case seeking judicial reformation of an irrevocable trust.
Emory University School of Law, J.D., 2011
University of Florida, B.S., 2007, cum laude, Political Science
The Florida Bar
Dade County Bar Association – Probate & Guardianship Committee