On November 1, 2010, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney Intellectual Property attorneys Lynn J. Alstadt — a shareholder in the firm's Pittsburgh office — and Ralph G. Fischer — an associate also in the firm's Pittsburgh office — presented a webinar for ExecSense titled "IP Law Basics & Best Practices for CTOs." The two presented to an audience that consisted of chief technology officers and other corporate executives. Among the topics they covered:
- What is Intellectual Property?
- Where do you find Intellectual Property?
- Who owns Intellectual Property?
- Transactions for acquiring Intellectual Property.
- Why is Intellectual Property valuable?