Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney Ranks in Top 5 for Most Women Named to Florida Trend 2018 Legal Elite List
TAMPA/ MIAMI/JACKSONVILLE/TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – July 13, 2018 – Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney is pleased to announce that 11 of the firm's Florida-based attorneys have been named to Florida Trend magazine's 2018 Legal Elite list. Three are listed as Hall of Famers and one as a First Time Winner. Buchanan is ranked as one of the top five firms in Florida with the most women honorees, including two Hall of Famers. The firm is proud of its heritage of promoting women to leadership roles especially in its Florida footprint where four out of the six offices in the state are led by women, as well as the Chair of all the Florida offices.
- John D. Emmanuel, Shareholder - Commercial Litigation (Hall of Famer)
- Rhea F. Law, Shareholder & Chair, Florida Offices - Environmental & Land Use (Hall of Famer)
- Hala A. Sandridge, Shareholder - Appellate Practice
- Scott A. Underwood, Shareholder - Bankruptcy & Workout
- Andrea E. Zelman, Counsel - Environmental & Land Use (First Time Winner)
- Eric J. Holshouser, Shareholder - Labor & Employment
- Robert G. Riegel, Jr., Shareholder - Labor & Employment
- Linda Loomis Shelley, Shareholder - Environmental & Land Use (Hall of Famer)
- Gina M. Polo, Shareholder - Immigration & Nationality
- Sheila Oretsky, Shareholder - Commercial Litigation
- Robert F. Kohlman, Shareholder - Marital & Family
The Florida Legal Elite are the top lawyers practicing in Florida, according to the results of the magazine's statewide attorney surveys, and represent fewer than two percent of Florida Bar members actively practicing in Florida. To be considered a Hall of Famer, an attorney must have been a Legal Elite winner for each of the past five years. A panel of lawyers was consulted to evaluate the Legal Elite and make the final selection of Hall of Fame honorees.