When it Comes to Family Law, We’ve Got You Covered.
Our family and matrimonial law attorneys are some of the most experienced and respected in the field and are recognized for their innovative strategies to achieve successful outcomes. Plus, each of our attorneys understands that this area of law can be highly charged and is adept at addressing both the emotional and financial dimensions of every matter. We will create a team suited for your particular needs.
When Litigation is Unavoidable
While we attempt to resolve matters through negotiation, our attorneys are highly experienced litigators and will aggressively litigate for our clients when warranted or otherwise necessary. Whether in the courtroom or the boardroom, our family law attorneys focus on your objectives and zealously advocate for your position.
We can represent you in all areas of family and matrimonial law, including:
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Mediation and Arbitration.
- Child custody/support matters.
- Domestic partner and cohabitation agreements.
- Estate planning and wealth retention counseling.
- Wills and trusts.
- Durable powers of attorney and living wills.
- Planning for potential disability/incapacity.
- Asset ownership and tax planning.
- Change of name.
- Real estate and general business advice.
- Domestic partner benefits policies for businesses.
- Review of current laws for nontraditional families.
Nontraditional Couples & Families
Our family law and matrimonial attorneys and other attorneys within the firm who may assist them provide the same full range of services for nontraditional couples and families as for traditional ones. If special issues arise that may be specific to a nontraditional couple/family, we have the knowledge and experience to support you.
A Wide Footprint
Families today are often spread across the country. With Buchanan family law attorneys in multiple locations on both coasts and our relationships throughout the country, we can assist you in a great many places.
Please refer to individual attorney profiles for more detail regarding the types of family law matters we handle.