How Jayme Helps Clients
Jayme is an associate in Buchanan’s Litigation section, where he handles a variety of corporate and commercial litigation matters. He is familiar with numerous state courts throughout Pennsylvania and also has significant experience in the federal courts of the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining Buchanan, Jayme was an associate at a boutique commercial litigation firm where he worked intimately with clients to address a multitude of litigation and consulting matters. Rather than focus on a singular practice topic, Jayme has spent the early stages of his career gaining competence in several areas of law with the anticipation that his generalist approach will afford him the opportunity to assist his clients in as many ways as possible. His experience includes working in areas involving: business litigation, bankruptcy litigation, lender liability actions, personal injury, products liability, and shareholder litigation.
What Clients Can Expect
As a first-generation college student who spent most of his life in rural Appalachia, Jayme has developed a blue-collar mentality that complements his years of legal training and experience. He will work hard as a legal advocate, communicate proficiently, and be available for his clients throughout all stages of representation. Moreover, with such a wide range of professional and personal life experience, Jayme takes pride in being versatile. Regardless of the type of client he is representing or what legal issues are at play, Jayme can understand his clients’ concerns and empathize with their desired outcome.
Outside the Office
Born and raised on a dairy farm in Northeast Pennsylvania, Jayme enjoys getting back to his hometown roots whenever possible. If he’s not in the office, he’s likely outdoors – whether that be on a lake, a golf course, or at the dog park with his wife and daughter. Jayme is a self-proclaimed trivia expert, an aspiring home chef, and an avid fan of the 2018 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles.
- Obtained a favorable settlement on behalf of a bankruptcy trustee for a real estate developer in relation to its lender liability claims against a regional chartered bank.
- Represented dozens of carriers involved in commercial transportation accidents and other personal injury actions, reaching resolution of litigation through settlement and arbitration.
- In law school, led his moot court team in winning the Regional Championship of the Philip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition and was later named by the International Law Student Association as a Top-10 Oral Advocate in the United States.
Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, J.D., 2017
West Virginia University, B.S., 2013, Business Management
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
Drexel University Inn of Court