How Jason Helps Clients
Jason is a business lawyer who has nearly a decade of experience representing clients in a variety of matters including real estate, contract negotiation and drafting, business sales and acquisitions, cybersecurity, and litigation. Jason draws on his experience in these areas to effectively advise clients on issues ranging from sales and leasing of commercial property and general business counseling to cybersecurity compliance and litigation. His diverse experience allows Jason to offer well rounded and practical guidance to his clients no matter their needs.
Jason has been selected for inclusion as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star consecutively from 2016-2019 for business litigation. Prior to entering private practice, Jason served as a law clerk to the Honorable Justice Debra Todd of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court from 2009-2012.
What Clients Can Expect
Clients can expect Jason’s devotion to the overall success of their business, not only to resolution of an isolated issue. Jason prides himself on delivering practical legal guidance pulled from his experience in representing many different clients across litigation, transactional, cybersecurity and corporate matters. If asked, clients would describe Jason as engaged, responsive, and personable.
Outside the Office
Jason was born and raised in the Pittsburgh area. When he’s not in the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Lauren, and children Clara, Liana, Nola, and Evander. Jason also devotes time as a Board Member to The Still Remembered Project, a nonprofit organization that provides support and encouragement to families that have experienced pregnancy or infant loss. Along with other bereaved families, Jason and his wife helped to found The Still Remembered Project in honor of their first son Emry who passed away in 2010.
When he needs to clear his head, you can most likely find Jason at the rink playing hockey, listening to music, or planning a getaway with his wife and family.
- Counseled shopping center owner on leasing of two dozen retail spaces as well as a new commercial development of retail and office space.
- Represented healthcare nonprofit organization in corporate restructuring and expansion of services
- Guided medical device company through a $130 million acquisition of one of their product divisions
- Oversaw cybersecurity incident responses for various clients across a multitude of industries.
Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2009
Syracuse University, B.A., 2006, Political Science & Government, Philosophy
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Allegheny County Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association
American Bar Association
Board member and Treasurer, The Still Remembered Project
Member of Steering Committee, South Park Meals on Wheels