How Jarah Helps Clients
Jarah brings a mixture of local, state, and federal government experience to Buchanan. She has worked on multiple statewide campaigns that have made fundamental changes to Pennsylvania’s Commonwealth, assisted in large-scale municipality redevelopment projects, and is experienced in statewide coalition development and management.
As former intern and community outreach coordinator for U.S. Congressman Mike Doyle (PA), Jarah worked as a liaison between the Congressman and his constituents to help them navigate the federal government in the most effective ways possible. Her constituent advocacy carries over into her work with her clients.
What Clients Can Expect
Jarah is passionate about thorough research and cultivating trusted sources for her clients. She approaches her work with practical, real-world solutions and recommendations.
I am a fierce advocate for my clients and an effective researcher that leads with facts. I stand by the belief that a straightforward approach is the quickest way to achieve the goals at hand.
Outside the Office
When she’s not in the office, Jarah can usually be found spending time with friends and family or volunteering in her church’s music division. She also dabbles in nature photography and enjoys hiking in Pennsylvania's beautiful State Parks.
- Formed a statewide coalition of organizations that saw to the enactment of PA HB1001.
- Co-produced legislation that regulated milk banks in Pennsylvania’s Commonwealth.
- Assisted Pennsylvania residents and businesses with navigating the federal grants process.
University of Pittsburgh, M.P.A., Anticipated 2022, Public and Nonprofit Management
Carlow University, B.A., 2019, Political Science
- Brookline Teen Outreach, Board Member, 2020 – Present
- Pittsburgh Community Services, Inc., Board Member, 2019 – Present
- Braddock Borough Planning Commission, Member, 2019 – Present