How Christopher Helps Clients
Chris focuses his practice on defending healthcare providers involved in professional malpractice litigation. He handles all aspects of pre-litigation and active litigation matters. His experience as a civil law clerk provided him with the skills necessary to effectively advocate for his clients, and negotiate favorable settlements when appropriate.
Prior to joining Buchanan, Chris practiced at a small New Jersey firm defending healthcare professionals from claims of professional negligence and defending claims of employment discrimination. He was responsible for conducting pre-trial discovery and filing and arguing pre-trial dispositive motions.
What Clients Can Expect
Chris has a hands on approach to every matter he handles. He is very accessible for clients and effectively crafts creative solutions to difficult issues. His experience has equipped him with the knowledge necessary to determine the appropriate strategy in any given case.
Outside the Office
Chris grew up and went to college in Michigan, but has been a resident of New Jersey since enrolling in law school at Rutgers in 2015. He spends most of his time outside of work going out with his friends, playing golf, and playing with his dog, Missy. An avid sports fan, Chris is a fan of all things Detroit sports.
- Successfully argued motion to dismiss due to a failure to timely identify proper party.
- Successfully argued multiple motions to dismiss pursuant to the affidavit of merit statute.
- 2021 New Jersey Super Lawyer Rising Star
To learn more about industry rankings, click here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Rutgers Law School, J.D., 2017, Law Dean’s Scholarship (2015)
Western Michigan University, B.A., 2012, Criminal Justice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Garden State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar, Young Lawyers Division Executive Committee Member, Mercer County Representative
- Mercer County Bar Association, Trustee and Co-Chair of the Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division Finance Committee Member; Young Lawyers Division Law Practice Chair
- Rutgers Law School Alumni Board, RADICALS Subcommittee Member
- Burlington County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton Young Professionals Group