CHP Systems allow businesses to generate their own electricity without relying solely on the grid or backup generators. Find out why CHPs are spiking now and explore the legal, regulatory and economic impacts of this technology.
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney and The Brattle Group hosted a discussion on:
- The Benefits of Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Why are CHP Facilities Important for Energy Users?
- Is a CHP Facility Right for Your Organization?
- John F. Povilaitis, Shareholder, Energy, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney
- Alan Seltzer, Shareholder, Energy, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney
- Metin Celebi, Principal, Practice Leader: Electricity Litigation & Regulatory Disputes, The Brattle Group
- Frank Graves, Principal, The Brattle Group
A recording of the webinar can be viewed here or below.