How Shareda Helps Clients
Shareda represents commercial clients in complex litigation with a focus on labor and employment matters. She leverages her corporate experience to build strong relationships and provide practical solutions for a variety of legal issues. Shareda has assisted with internal investigations and worked diligently to make appropriate recommendations to clients. She regularly counsels clients on best practices regarding employee hiring, termination and accommodations. In addition to defending employers against complaints filed with administrative agencies, she also has trial experience defending against wrongful termination and discrimination claims in federal court. In every instance, Shareda strives to manage risks and ensure the best outcome for her clients.
Shareda has been named to Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star List in 2022 and 2023. She was also selected to the National Association of Black Lawyers' "Top 40 Under 40" in 2022 and 2023.
What Clients Can Expect
Shareda recognizes that there’s no one-size-fits-all strategy when representing employers. She works diligently to understand her client’s unique needs and tailors her advice and representation accordingly.
Outside the Office
Shareda is a yoga enthusiast and enjoys spending her down time with friends and family including her rescue dog, Buddy.
- Defended employer against discrimination claims in federal trial.
- Defeated sex discrimination complaint filed with Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission (PHRC) resulting in no cause finding.
- Represented employers against race & gender discrimination complaints filed with U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- Counseled employers to ensure compliance with FMLA and ADA.
Rutgers Law School, J.D.
Rutgers University, B.A., Honors College
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Barristers Association of Philadelphia
Philadelphia Bar Association
National Black Lawyers Association