How Robert Helps Clients
Rob’s practice includes a variety of commercial litigation matters, with a focus on energy and environmental disputes. He assists companies throughout litigation by providing in-depth guidance tailored to achieve the client’s goals.
What Clients Can Expect
Rob’s clients can expect detail-oriented, thorough, and comprehensive advice. He has an organized and meticulous attention to the present and prospective effects that any given action could have both inside and outside of litigation. Rob’s attention to detail is firmly rooted in his understanding and appreciation of the subtleties in a case, and their potential to influence decision-making. Rob’s approach stems from his experience working with different areas of the law, as well as the time he spent working for judges at a federal district court. Rob’s goal is to consistently place his clients in an advantageous position before, during, and after resolution of a dispute.
Outside the Office
Rob enjoys sports and physical activities like bouldering or rock climbing. He also enjoys reading fictional fantasies and eating great food.
- Clerked for the Honorable William S. Stickman IV, United States District Judge for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Interned for the Honorable Arthur J. Schwab, Senior District Judge for the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Edited law review articles as both an Associate and Lead Editor of the UMass Law Review
- Received the Jeremiah A. Ho “Excellence in Editing Award” and the John Adams and John Quincy Adams Pro Bono Publico Award
- Served in a variety of research, instructional, clinical, and leadership positions at the University of Massachusetts School of Law, including Vice President of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund, Massachusetts Bar Representative for the Student Bar Association, Dean’s Fellow, and Research Assistant to the UMass Law Library
University of Massachusetts School of Law, J.D., 2020, magna cum laude
Missouri Southern State University, B.A., 2017, Accounting