How Robert Helps Clients
Robert’s practice areas include employment litigation and counseling, as well as commercial and civil litigation. Prior to joining Buchanan, Robert litigated numerous cases in Florida’s federal and state courts as an associate with one of the most active employment firms in the state.
What Clients Can Expect
Robert is an ardent, results-oriented litigator. However, he is also a creative thinker and a problem solver. His clients can expect knowledgeable counseling and practical solutions to meet their labor, employment, and business needs.
Outside the Office
Despite being an aggressive litigator, Robert is also an advocate for peacebuilding and conflict resolution, when possible and practical. Prior to joining Buchanan, Robert consulted for large organizations and civic institutions on conflict resolution and negotiation, including the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Health, and the U.S. Consulate General in Jerusalem. He continues to facilitate conflict resolution workshops and peace education programs alongside various local and international NGOs and civic institutions.
University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2016, cum laude; Dean’s Merit Full Scholarship Recipient
Nova Southeastern University, M.A., 2022, Conflict Analysis & Resolution
Grove City College, B.A., 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar, Labor & Employment Section
- Broward County Bar Association
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- International Association for Conflict Management
- National Italian-American Bar Association
- CourtVision International, Inc., Founder and President
The Peace Institute
- Alliance for Peacebuilding