How Robert Helps Clients
Robert D. Pecchio is a member of Buchanan’s Labor, Employment, Benefits and Immigration section. Robert’s practice focuses on all areas of employment litigation from discrimination, harassment, retaliation, to wage and hour disputes. Prior to joining Buchanan, Robert litigated numerous cases in Florida’s federal and state courts as an associate with one of the most active employment firms in the state. Robert also has experience representing clients with their business and defense immigration needs.
What Clients Can Expect
Robert is an ardent, results-oriented litigator, with excellent oral argument and legal writing skills. However, he is also a pragmatic, systems-oriented thinker from whom his clients can expect knowledgeable counseling and practical solutions to meet their labor and employment needs.
Outside the Office
Despite being an aggressive litigator, Robert is also an advocate for peacebuilding and conflict resolution, when possible and practical. Prior to joining Buchanan, Robert consulted for large organizations and civic institutions on conflict resolution and negotiation, including the U.S. Department of State, U.S. Department of Health, and the U.S. Consulate General in Jerusalem.
University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2016, cum laude; Dean’s Merit Full Scholarship Recipient
Nova Southeastern University, M.A., 2021, Conflict Analysis & Resolution
Grove City College, B.A., 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar, Labor & Employment Section
- Broward County Bar Association
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- International Association for Conflict Management
- National Italian-American Bar Association
- CourtVision International, Inc., Founder and President
- Alliance for Peacebuilding