How Kareemah Helps Clients
Kareemah focuses her practice on labor and employment law, serving as a litigator and trusted counselor to clients.
As a litigator, Kareemah has handled matters before state and federal courts as well as state and federal administrative agencies. She has extensive experience representing employers in discrimination, harassment, retaliation, hostile work environment, wrongful discharge, wage and hour and FMLA claims.
In her role as a counselor, Kareemah provides advice to clients regarding employer policies, hiring, employee discipline, ADA reasonable accommodations, and general best practices. Kareemah has drafted a number of employee handbooks, independent contractor agreements, confidentiality agreements and settlement agreements.
What Clients Can Expect
Kareemah is a creative and passionate problem solver who commits herself to obtaining the best results for her clients.
Outside the Office
Originally from Philadelphia, Kareemah moved to Central Pennsylvania after graduating law school. When outside of the office, Kareemah enjoys traveling and spending time with family and friends. Kareemah is passionate about mentoring and frequently volunteers within her community.
University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 2018
Jacksonville University, B.S., 2014, Dean’s List Recipient, Political Science
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Lancaster County Bar Association Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Executive Committee Member (June 2020 – Present)
- Lancaster County Bar Association, Member (September 2018 – Present)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law Dean Search Committee, Appointee (September 2017 – March 2018)
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law Faculty Diversity Committee, Student Member (August 2017 – May 2018)
- Community Action Partnership, Board Member (September 2020 – Present)
- Boys and Girls Club of Lancaster, Board Member (August 2020 – Present)