How Beth Helps Clients
Beth Rosentel is a senior advisor in Buchanan’s state government relations group. She joins Buchanan following a lengthy career with the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. Well-known throughout the halls of the Capitol, Beth is an expert facilitator and strives to build consensus and generate solutions. During her 21-year tenure with the legislature, Beth served as the Executive Director of the House Consumer Affairs Committee. She brings with her policy areas of expertise in consumer protection, public utilities, and energy.
What Clients Can Expect
Clients can expect professionalism and a dedication to issue advocacy from Beth. A veteran of the legislature, Beth provides sound guidance on navigating the legislative process. By developing and executing a strategic plan, Beth helps clients advance their legislative and regulatory priorities.
Outside the Office
Beth was born and raised in northeastern Pennsylvania. She resides in Hampden Township with her husband and two children. Outside of the office Beth enjoys traveling, hiking, and kayaking with her family.
- Represented the House of Representatives in negotiations that created the Pennsylvania Broadband Development Authority, Act 96 of 2021
- Collaborated with local governments and businesses to create the Small Wireless Facilities Deployment Act, Act 50 of 2021
- Drafted legislation that allows for the safe transportation of people in Pennsylvania by transportation network companies, Act 164 of 2016
- Drafted legislation to develop energy efficiency and conservation plans for Pennsylvania’s electric utilities, Act 129 of 2008
University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 2001, Communications and Political Science
Pennsylvania State University, M.P.A., 2013, Public Administration
- Democratic Governors Association