How Christian Helps Clients
Christian’s practice focuses on domestic and international commercial litigation. Since graduating from law school, Christian has developed a reputation as a poised and trustworthy first-class litigator. Christian has first-chaired dozens of evidentiary hearings and depositions, and has been responsible for the researching, drafting and arguing of dispositive motions in an array of complex litigation matters. Christian also has a great deal of experience managing and coordinating large-scale electronic discovery in complex cases.
What Clients Can Expect
Clients can expect thorough and honest analysis of their matters, as well as quick and responsive communication.
Outside the Office
When Christian isn’t in the office, he enjoys spending time with his family, mountain biking, skiing, weightlifting and running ultramarathons.
- Represented US-based realtor in RICO action involving allegations of theft of over $70 million from a microfinance institution in Mexico.
- Represented law firm in defense of malpractice claim alleging negligence in the formation of a multi-million dollar family limited partnership.
- Represented shareholder in derivative suit alleging mismanagement by the officers and directors of a popular Miami restaurant.
- Obtained dismissal in favor of individual whose identity was stolen and utilized to bilk investors out of tens of millions of dollars through fraudulent trade factoring transactions in RICO action.
- Obtained defense award in favor of international public works development group in ICC arbitration involving public-private partnership dispute.
University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
Florida State University, B.S.
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida