PITTSBURGH - June 13, 2016 - For the second year in a row, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney has been named in the 2016 report, BTI Most Recommended Law Firms - The Firms Legal Decision Makers Recommend. Buchanan is one of just 55 firms recommended two years in a row.
According to the report, clients tell BTI they recommend their primary law firm because the firms:
- Embrace their client's new metrics and measures.
- Ask for feedback on their performance on a regular basis.
- Change their approach in how they deliver legal services including client input in designing the new approach.
- Educate clients in new, high-value topics in a detailed, customized manner.
- Set performance goals for themselves which are tied to client goals.
- Bring up succession plans before clients ask.
- Increase investment in understanding their client's business.
- Deliver noticeable year-over-year improvement in client service for 3 years and longer.
The survey is based solely on in-depth telephone interviews with leading legal decision makers. This comprehensive analysis trend data from more than 4,000 corporate counsel client interviews conducted over the span of 15 years.
About the Firm
Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC brings true partnership to our clients. With more than 500 attorneys and government relations professionals in 19 offices in the United States, we have formalized a model for consistently delivering the service and partnership attributes our clients most value. A nationally recognized firm, we provide a wide range of services in the areas of financial services and banking, healthcare, energy, litigation, intellectual property, real estate, labor and employment, corporate, tax and government relations. For more information, visit www.bipc.com