How Alyssa Helps Clients
Alyssa assists corporations and businesses, including those in the healthcare industry, in labor and employment related matters. Specifically, Alyssa handles cases involving FLSA, EEOC, PHRA, ADA, FMLA, and Title VII. Alyssa communicates with clients to determine their specific needs and works to ensure those needs are met.
Alyssa began her career in the public sector as an Assistant Counsel for the Pennsylvania State Police. While there, Alyssa provided legal opinions on a number of issues, including many employment related matters. Alyssa also represented the agency in numerous administrative, arbitration, and appellate proceedings. As counsel for another local law firm, Alyssa represented many local agencies and their employees in civil rights actions.
What Clients Can Expect
Alyssa provides clients with practical advice, creative solutions, and effective communication.
Outside the Office
Outside of the office, Alyssa enjoys spending time with friends and family in Northeast and Central Pennsylvania. She and her husband, Quinn, also like to get outdoors whenever they can, especially to ski, hike, or run with their border collie mix, Goose.
- Representation of clients in arbitration to positive outcomes.
- Litigated numerous cases to dismissal and summary judgment in favor of clients.
- Instrumental in establishing new employment policies for government agency client.
The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2017
The Pennsylvania State University, B.S., 2014, Management with Minor in Legal Environment of Business
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
Dauphin County Bar Association, Member