How Alexandra Helps Clients
Alexandra Dragovich is a litigator with experience representing Plaintiffs and Defendants in general civil litigation including contract disputes, partnership disputes, and trade secret violations. Prior to joining Buchanan, Alexandra was an associate at a business litigation firm in St. Petersburg where she served as the primary associate responsible for running cases, drafting pleadings and motions, and arguing at pretrial hearings in state and federal court.
What Clients Can Expect
In addition to being a strong-willed litigator, Alexandra practices with courageous professionalism and brings a friendly demeanor to all aspects of her practice. She understands the value and importance of organization and attention to detail, as well as keeping her clients well informed throughout the process.
Outside the Office
Alexandra was raised in Overland Park, Kansas prior to moving to Florida for law school. She is of Serbian descent, and loves exploring and learning about different cultures. In her free time, Alexandra enjoys cooking, workout classes, karaoke nights with friends, visiting local breweries, and spending time with her family. Alexandra is also an avid college basketball enthusiast (Rock Chalk!) and Kansas City Chiefs fan.
- Obtained a non-binding arbitration award for the full amount of damages sought.
- Successfully negotiated settlements for clients in various matters including commercial landlord tenant disputes.
Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2020, cum laude
University of Kansas, B.A., 2016, Global and International Studies and Spanish
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- St. Pete Bar Association
- Pinellas County Chapter of the Florida Association for Women
- National Alliance for Mental Illness, Pinellas Chapter, Board of Directors (2020-present)