How Alex Helps Clients
Alex is an associate in Buchanan’s Labor, Employment, Benefits and Immigration Section, where he handles a variety of Labor and Employment matters. He is experienced in numerous courts of the State of California, as well as the Central and Southern Federal District Courts of California.
Prior to joining Buchanan, Alex defended businesses to protect their interests and avoid litigation. He has worked directly with clients to find appropriate solutions to their needs in areas such as employment law, business litigation, and personal injury. His diverse experience allows him to assist clients as their needs arise.
What Clients Can Expect
Alex is more than just an attorney to his clients—He is a trusted companion in resolving their legal issues. By taking the time to understand their unique challenges, he is able to provide his clients with effective representation. Alex is committed to leaving no stone unturned in finding a resolution that benefits his clients, and he takes pride in working with them to determine the best outcome and prevent future issues.
- Assisted non-profit organizations in resolving employment litigation matters while advising them to develop policies and practices to avoid future litigation.
- Represented businesses involved in personal injury actions, reaching resolution of litigation through settlement and mediation.
- Advised small businesses and non-profits on establishing an appropriate response to the COVID-19 pandemic so that they can continue operations while keeping their workers safe.
Outside the Office
Alex resides in San Diego, California with his wife, Shalene, and their son, Ryland. When he is not working, you can find him playing golf with his family, cooking, or helping with his son’s sports teams. He enjoys watching baseball and taking his family on vacations to places they have never experienced before.
Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., 2015, Certificate Criminal Legal Practice, Certificate Straus Depute Resolution
St. John's University, B.S., cum laude, Legal Studies, Criminal Justice Minor
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California