Recently, a panel of distinguished leaders in Life Sciences came together for a virtual roundtable focused on leading Life Sciences organizations through these unprecedented times. The theme of the discussion revolved around how their leadership has managed their companies through the challenges presented by the pandemic and the shifts they’ve had to make to adapt to the new landscape.
Buchanan Life Sciences Co-Chair Edward John Allera moderated the discussion focusing in on the impacts, observations and best practices needed to succeed in this ever-changing life sciences and healthcare landscape.
- Al Altomari, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Agile Therapeutics
- Randy Burkholder, Vice President of Policy & Research, PhRMA
- Natalie Cummins, Senior Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer, BioReference Laboratories, Inc., an OPKO Health Company
- Paul Katz, President, University of the Sciences
- Stephen Klasko, President & Chief Executive Officer Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
- Alexander Mironov, Chief Business Officer, Covis Pharma
- Jennifer Simpson, President & Chief Executive Officer, Sun Biopharma, Inc.
- Todd N. Smith, President & Chief Executive Officer, Assertio Therapeutics, Inc.
Other moderators included:
- Thomas Goss, Senior Vice President, Boston Healthcare Associates
- Timmy Garde, Chief Innovation Leader, LevLane Advertising