Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney's Pennsylvania Legislative Update is a report updating clients on political, legislative and regulatory activity in Harrisburg.
This issue's topics are:
- Tort Reform Passes House
- Sprinkler Requirements Repealed
- Governor Appoints Transportation Advisory Commission
- DEP Calls on Natural Gas Drillers to Stop Giving Treatment Facilities Wastewater
- "Marcellus Works"
- Senate Democrat Budget Proposal
- Education Mandate Relief
- Nemacolin Awarded Casino Resort License
- Schwank Receives Committee Assignments
- Judge McEwen to Head Reapportionment Commission
- Committee Actions
- Executive Nominations
- Political Grapevine