When it Comes to Government Relations, We’ve Got You Covered
A fully synchronized team, our GR practice provides you with seamless representation and valued strategic support. In both Pennsylvania and Florida, we are among the largest and most well-established government relations firms, offering tactical solutions that effectively address your legislative and regulatory concerns.
Our capabilities include:
- Strategic Planning: Developing strategic advocacy plans, as well as policy development, organizational growth initiatives and targeted legislative objectives.
- Legislation & Regulatory Advocacy (Public Policy): Leveraging our exceptional contacts with federal and state government officials to initiate and enhance partnerships essential to your success.
- Issue Development & Monitoring: Monitoring relevant legislative and regulatory activities and providing you with updates, as well as policy and political analysis and forecasts.
- Appropriations & Procurement: Helping you seek public funding opportunities and guiding you through the policies, regulations and requirements necessary to be eligible for state and federal contracts, grants and public works projects.
- Raising Visibility: Helping you achieve positive visibility through such high-level activities as speaking engagements, presentations and testimony on Capitol Hill and to state legislatures and other relevant organizations.
- Business Development: Helping you stay aware of business development opportunities and designing customized approaches that enable your business ventures to be considered and championed by key decision-makers.
- Coalition-Building: Helping you define, establish, structure and manage coalitions to effectively employ the collective knowledge, power and resources represented by coalition members.
Our GR practice collaborates within industry teams comprised of members from three GR areas: federal, Pennsylvania and Florida. These teams include:
- Health Care
- Transportation/Infrastructure and Defense
- Procurement/Economic Development
- Higher Education
- General Corporate/Tax
Our industry teams focus on current trends in the industry from both legal/regulatory and legislative/political perspectives. We integrate our lawyers’ and lobbyists’ experience and knowledge to provide you with comprehensive advice and representation.
Federal and State Coverage: A Key Advantage
At the federal level, our GR team in Washington, D.C. offers insight and critical guidance within a broad range of industries. Our seasoned bipartisan team of federal governmental relations professionals, with decades of experience in public policy, can foster key relationships. Among our GR professionals are:
- Former senior policy advisors to House and Senate members.
- A former chief of staff to a current high-ranking U.S. Senator.
- A former 20-year veteran of federal healthcare lobbying and former head of the Hospital & Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania.
- A 35-year military veteran who serves as a senior public affairs advisor with the U.S. Navy Reserve.
This experience gives us an in-depth understanding of the administrative and congressional policy process. The result: we can help you overcome challenges and seize opportunities presented by the federal government.
In Pennsylvania, we are one of the largest and most well-established government relations firms and are routinely recognized as a top performer by our large roster of clients within many industries. Our team covers the state with offices in Pittsburgh, Harrisburg and Philadelphia and includes:
- Former members of the Public Utility Commission.
- Former members of the Cabinet and other senior staff positions with state and local government.
We are well-placed to facilitate a partnership with the commonwealth on your behalf.
With more than 35 years serving clients in Florida, our knowledge of the business, political and legal environment in the state helps us to understand your business, industry and needs. Our GR professionals in Tallahassee, Tampa, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers and Jacksonville represent Fortune 500 companies, emerging public companies and entrepreneurs in both lobbying and legal matters. Our Florida GR team includes:
- Former members of the Florida House of Representatives.
- Former heads of state administrative departments.
- Former chiefs of staff for governors.
- Former agency heads.
- Other former key administrative personnel.