William J. Moorhead
- Represented a general contractor in connection with lawsuits against numerous school districts and the Pennsylvania Department of General Services regarding the construction of school buildings.
- Represented an international steel maker in a lawsuit related to a plantwide pollution-control equipment retrofit project.
- Represented a national fast food franchise in litigation regarding a requirements contract against a global food distributor.
- Represented a tire equipment manufacturer in a lawsuit regarding an allegedly defective tire manufacturing line.
- Represented an international pre-cast concrete supplier in connection with a design defect/breach of contract claim.
- Represented a business owner in a trial that resulted in a $1.3 million jury verdict in favor of his client, the largest jury verdict in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, in 2007.
- Represented a rail road car manufacturer in a lawsuit regarding an allegedly defective railroad tank car that caused serious environmental damage.
- Represented a steel maker in a lawsuit regarding a multimillion-dollar asbestos removal project.
- Managed more than $300 million in contracts related to a large chemical plant expansion for a multinational company.