- Structured sale of $65 million of LLC interests to an intentionally defective grantor trust
- Consulted in $3 million dispute between individual and corporate fiduciary
- Analyzed the suitability of the Delaware trust to hold real estate outside Delaware valued at $45 million
- Developed "escrow" solution for trustee holding high concentration of one publicly traded stock valued at $31 million where beneficiaries fiercely opposed diversification.
- Structured the special needs trusts for individuals with personal injury awards and other settlements, and advise corporate trustees in these issues, including how to set up profitable operations managing such trusts
We follow industry news and trends so you can stay ahead of the game. Subscribe to receive emails regarding policies and findings that impact you and your business.
Already a subscriber and want to update your preferences? Click here.