How Veneeta Helps Clients
Veneeta Jaswal is a litigation associate attorney with experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury, business, consumer and antitrust litigation matters.
Since joining Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, Veneeta practices healthcare litigation defending healthcare facilities and corporate entities against professional liability and negligence claims.
What Clients Can Expect
With a passion for healthcare and experience in complex business litigation, Veneeta is able to navigate her clients through the various stages of litigation. She not only ensures her clients are appraised each step of the way, Veneeta also distills complex legal concepts into simple actionable items for her clients.
“I welcome the opportunity to serve as your legal advocate.”
Outside the Office
A California native, Veneeta enjoys practicing Muay Thai kickboxing, rock climbing and exploring new hiking trails. She also loves cooking and crossword puzzles.
- Served as lead associate in the successful defense of corporate client against claims for breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, fraud and conversion claims and prevailed on crossclaims in a seven-day bench trial.
- Defended against dispositive motions in a partition of real property action.
- Obtained favorable settlements for clients in various personal injury matters.
University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2017, Business and Corporate Law
San Jose' State University, B.S., 2014, honors, Justice Studies
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- San Diego Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association
- Junto Global, Former Board Member