How Sunshine Helps Clients
Sunshine Thomas represents companies and management in areas of employment law. She counsels clients regarding compliance with the federal and state employment laws and aids clients in navigating matters such as hiring, discharge, disciplinary action, and requests for accommodations and leave in an effort to avoid litigation. Sunshine also assists employers with the development, revision and implementation of employee handbooks and policies. She has represented private and public sector employers.
Sunshine is experienced in the handling of employment-related litigation in the state and federal courts and before the administrative agencies.
What Clients Can Expect
Sunshine is known for approaching each case with the objective of providing a results-oriented strategy designed to accommodate the client’s needs and expectations and for pursuing each case in a diligent and responsive manner.
Outside the Office
When not in the office, Sunshine enjoys spending time with her husband, gardening and jogging.
- Defended clients against claims of race and gender discrimination
- Defended clients against claims of retaliation
- Defended clients against claims of violation of the FMLA and ADA
The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2005
Franklin and Marshall College, B.A., 2002, Government
- Pennsylvania Middle District Court
- Pennsylvania Eastern District Court
- Pennsylvania Western District Court
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals