How Steven Helps Clients
Steven advises major corporations on all aspects of corporate law, including transactions, contracts and acquisitions. He pulls from his deep experience as General Counsel for multiple large companies across the United States in the areas of aerospace, technology, telecommunications, semiconductors, gaming, hotels and restaurants, utilities and software. He has held C-level positions at companies such as Textron Systems Corporation, International Wireless Communications Holdings Corp., Cirrus Logic Inc., NUI Corporation, Lockheed Martin Corporation, General Electric Company and American Casino & Entertainment Properties.
What Clients Can Expect
Steven leverages his 35 years of in-house corporate experience to provide his clients with responsive, concise and pragmatic advice and counsel.
Outside the Office
When not working, Steven enjoys playing tennis and golf and traveling to unusual destinations.
- Negotiated over $3.5 billion of commercial contracts in every region of the world, including numerous intellectual property licenses and ownership agreements
- Handled all aspects of the sale of NUI Corporation, including day-to-day direction of the lawyers and investment bankers, due diligence, negotiation of the merger agreement and the transition process
- Negotiated the sale of wireless telecommunications businesses in Pakistan, Brazil, China, Taiwan, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Venezuela, Peru, Chile and Argentina
- Led the acquisition of four privately held semiconductor companies (combined $320 million), including negotiation of the acquisition documents, due diligence and securities registration
- Negotiated the resolution of material issues with $600 million of public debt and handled the raising of almost $100 million of new private debt
Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., 1984, International and Comparative Law
Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 1982
Pennsylvania State University, M.P.A., 1982
Gettysburg College, B.A., 1979, Political Science