How Stephanie Helps Clients
Stephanie is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation section, focusing her practice on business and commercial litigation. Prior to joining Buchanan, Stephanie interned with a firm in Harrisburg, PA where she focused primarily on civil litigation matters.
During law school, Stephanie worked full-time for the Department of Defense while attending classes in the evening. She was Editor-in-Chief of the Widener Commonwealth Law Review and served as an Academic Success Fellow for Contracts and Legal Methods. She also spent time volunteering with Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts.
What Clients Can Expect
Stephanie makes each client a priority. Clients can expect that she will treat each of their matters like they’re her own, ensuring to pursue every possible avenue to a successful outcome.
Outside the Office
Stephanie enjoys spending her free time with family and friends. She is a fitness enthusiast and especially enjoys running, cycling, and playing tennis.
- Captain Shane Mahaffee Scholarship for Excellence
- Commonwealth Court Historical Society – Judge Alexander F. Barbieri Award
- Widener Law Commonwealth – Legal Research and Writing Award
- Widener Commonwealth Law Review Award for Distinguished Legal Scholarship
- Widener Law Commonwealth – Merit-Based Scholarship
- York County Bar Foundation – Richard P. Noll Scholarship
Widener University Commonwealth Law School, J.D., 2021, Valedictorian; summa cum laude; Dean's List, Editor-in-Chief, Widener Commonwealth Law Review
Pennsylvania State University, M.P.A., 2015
Shippensburg University, B.A., 2013, summa cum laude, Psychology
- Pennsylvania (Pending)