- Represented a Pittsburgh area shopping center to enable it to proceed with a substantial expansion project.
- Represented numerous clients in real estate tax assessment and tax exemption cases, including commercial property, residential property, nursing homes, hospitals, property owned by religious groups, private clubs, a casino,state universities, a YMCA and the Pittsburgh International Airport.
- Won an appeal before Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court, en banc, reversing a trial court decision in a case that will have statewide implications involving Pennsylvania's Construction Code.
- Represented a natural gas company in zoning and condemnation actions.
- Protected companies' confidential and trade secret information by obtaining injunctions to prevent former employees' and competitors' misuse of such information.
- Defended a local venture capital fund against claims of misrepresentation.
- Successfully handled multiple lawsuits involving disputes over title to real estate.
- Successfully defended manufacturer of electronic equipment in products liability action.
- Represented a Pittsburgh manufacturer of voice recognition equipment against challenges to the capabilities of its products.
- Represented local developers and commercial landlords in resolving disputes with tenants and, when necessary, assisted such owners to evict tenants and collect delinquent rent.
- Represented a railroad company in land use litigation.
- Represented coal supply companies in litigation with steel manufacturers and other customers, foreign and domestic.
- Handled cases in the banking industry involving electronic fraud transfers.
- Represented coal mining companies in zoning matters and contract litigation.
We follow industry news and trends so you can stay ahead of the game. Subscribe to receive emails regarding policies and findings that impact you and your business.
Already a subscriber and want to update your preferences? Click here.