How Sheada Helps Clients
Sheada Madani assists clients in all aspects of commercial real estate, including complex issues related to buying, selling and leasing real estate; negotiating and preparing transaction documents; analyzing property diligence; like-kind exchanges; contract disputes; foreclosures; landlord/tenant matters; construction lien law and lien enforcement matters; organizing, dissolving, converting and winding up business organizations; and estate planning and trusts for non-taxable estates. Additionally, clients turn to Sheada for assistance with loan documentation, stock purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, and advice on construction lien law.
Sheada focuses on helping clients achieve their long-term goals through revised business structures, acquisition or sales. Her representative clients include business owners, developers, institutional lenders, and real estate investors.
Sheada has been honored as a Florida Super Lawyers Rising Star in the area of Real Estate Law and is a regular guest lecturer throughout Florida on Construction Lien Law. She is also a title agent for The Attorneys Title Insurance Fund, Inc., First American Title Insurance Company, and Old Republic National Title Insurance Company.
What Clients Can Expect
Sheada prides herself on maintaining her client relationships for many years – some since the inception of her practice more than a decade ago. Clients know she will get to know their business inside and out and keep their goals in mind throughout the course of the transaction. She believes in clear and open communication with her clients so they always know what to expect during every stage of the process.
- Represented closely held business in the $7 million sale of a RV Park in Pasco County, Florida.
- Provided counsel to owners of a restaurant with high-end retail counterpart in connection with the franchising and licensing of its restaurant and products, including its protected marks and proprietary material.
- Represented multi-generational business in the sale of a $7.5 million commercial warehouse and distribution center to a real estate investment trust.
- Represented multiple landlords and tenants in connection with the drafting and negotiation of commercial office space, warehouses, retail centers and restaurants.
- Represented both sellers and buyers in numerous sales of closely held businesses and asset purchase agreements.
Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2004
University of Florida, B.S., 2000
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Title Agent and Member, Attorneys Title Insurance Fund, Inc., 2008-present
Title Agent, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, 2005-present
Title Agent, First American Title Insurance Company 2008-present
The Florida Bar, Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
Board of Directors, San Antonio Citizens Federal Credit Union