Robert A. Jones II
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Represented a security alarm company in acquiring a central monitoring station.
- Served as a key member of the firm's transaction team that represented Avecia, an international chemical manufacturing company, with respect to the $100 million sale of its metals extraction and intermediates and stabilizers businesses, the U.S. portion of the $215 million international sale of its protection & hygiene and pool & spa businesses, the U.S. portion of the £71,000,000 international sale of its additives business and other major commercial transactions.
- Represented security alarm clients in negotiation of dealer agreements, customer contracts and monitoring and other service agreements.
- Represented various venture capital firms in portfolio company investments and related transactions.
- Represented a leading manufacturer of products for the digital, still, video and motion picture industries in assuming manufacturing and worldwide distribution of products related to lighting equipment.
- Represented a private equity firm in acquiring a leading multi-channel retailer of art supplies.
- Represented a private equity firm in acquiring a leading provider of inventory counting equipment and services.
- Served as counsel to a principal investment firm in a significant equity investment transaction with one of the largest and fastest growing providers of live video monitoring solutions in North America.