Miranda L. Soto
- Tried and obtained a complete verdict in favor of her client on a case of first impression involving public policy violations of the Florida Motor Vehicle Repair Act.
- Defended client who traveled the wrong way on a one-way street. The plaintiff sustained serious injuries requiring an airlift rescue from a T-bone accident and refused to settle the case for less than $1 million. Obtained verdict of $224,000, considered to be a defense verdict.
- Tried a premises liability case for permanent injuries sustained by a homeowner in a severe dog bite incident. The homeowner was mauled by a Belgian Malinois, leaving his index finger permanently shortened and resulting in serious injuries to his arms, chest and neck. Obtained a no-liability defense verdict with fees and costs.
- Served as counsel in a trial for injuries sustained in a serious head-on collision. Obtained favorable verdict of only $360.88 which was considered a defense verdict for the client.
- Obtained very minimal plaintiff verdict, which the client considered a defense verdict, in a serious T-bone automobile accident involving a rollover and multiple injuries.
- Previously retained as special counsel for body shop litigation on violations of the Florida Motor Vehicle Repair Act and Appraisal Project Litigation.