How Mia Helps Clients
Mia focuses her practice on providing a full range of labor and employment counseling and litigation services. Mia represents employers in issues relating to state and federal regulatory compliance, employee benefits, labor relations, tax and change management, and employment litigation.
During law school, Mia worked as a summer associate with Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney and as a judicial law clerk in courts in West Palm Beach and Gainesville. Mia served as Vice President for the Law Association for Women, as Senior Managing Editor for the Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy, as a member of the Florida Moot Court Team, and as a Levin Ambassador. Mia received the “Second Place Oral Advocate” award at the 11th annual Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition.
What Clients Can Expect
Mia strives to provide thoughtful and strategic solutions to her clients that focus on maximizing employer resources and minimizing business disruptions. Her clients appreciate her attention to detail and ability to thoroughly analyze complex issues with an eye toward achieving employer goals relating to culture, productivity, risk management, and litigation avoidance.
I strive to listen thoughtfully, analyze technically, and plan strategically to meet my client’s short-term and long-term workforce goals.
Outside the Office
In her free time, Mia enjoys playing tennis, listening to political and true crime podcasts, and spending time with her family and her golden retriever, Burberry. Mia is also a former competitive gymnast who loves watching Florida Gator gymnastics meets every year.
University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2021, cum laude
University of Florida, B.A., 2018, cum laude, Economics with Minors in Business Administration and in English
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association
- Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Labor and Employment Section of the Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Balance 180 Gymnastics & Sports Academy, Former Volunteer
- American Sign Language