Mary Sue Henifin
New York, NY
- Defended developer of biometric security technology in license dispute filed in federal court resulting in favorable settlement for client
- Defended developer and manufacturer of military technology in royalty dispute filed in federal court resulting in favorable settlement for client.
- Represented client in the investigation of a whistle-blowing incident involving allegations of vendor fraud and misappropriation of grant funds.
- Defended a client in a trade secret misappropriation suit involving the application of sophisticated 3-D modeling software.
- Represented a global energy company in a civil and criminal environmental investigation being conducted by a state attorney general.
- Defended a distributor of computerized archival systems against a shareholder derivative suit alleging breach of fiduciary duties in the awarding of executive compensation.
- Represented a technology service provider in litigation involving licensing of the company's intellectual property.
- Represented a company in responding to a grand jury subpoena.
- Represented a large manufacturer in the investigation of a whistle-blowing incident involving an ex-employee who alleged environmental criminal activity on the part of the plant managers.
- Conducted an internal investigation and subsequently developed an environmental compliance program for a manufacturer.