Mark S. Auerbacher
- Served as lead counsel in multimillion-dollar coverage cases involving excess insurance carriers in catastrophic personal and property casualty disputes.
- Served as lead counsel in federal court litigation involving aircraft sale dispute; he successfully enforced a limitation of remedy provision involving sale of a $7 million airplane.
- Served as lead trial counsel in a construction defect case, in which he represented the developer in a breach of contract action; successfully obtained judgment in favor of the client and an award of attorneys' fees against the opposing partner after bench trial.
- Served as lead attorney in successful representations involving clients seeking to obtain injunctions in connection with business disputes.
- Served as lead counsel in commercial real estate brokerage litigation; he successfully obtained settlements from defendants resulting in a full recovery by the client in excess of $400,000.
- Served as lead trial counsel in fraudulent transfer of assets litigation, which resulted in the trial court entering judgment in favor of the client for more than $500,000.