How Jorie Helps Clients
Marjorie (Jorie) is an experienced litigator who represents companies in complex employment related and business disputes in state and federal court across a wide variety of industries and services.
Jorie also volunteers through the Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council’s Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, which offers pro bono legal assistance to low-income artists and small arts non-profits in the Pittsburgh area.
What Clients Can Expect
Jorie is a diligent, detail-oriented litigator who understands her clients’ unique needs and objectives. She prides herself on providing a thoughtful, responsive, and strategic approach to litigation that achieves the best results for her clients.
Outside the Office
When she is not working, Jorie enjoys traveling, exploring new restaurants, and attending shows and concerts in the Pittsburgh area. She also enjoys spending quality time with her family, friends, and three rescue pets.
Additionally, Jorie shares her time and talents by performing with and serving on the board of a small non-profit theater company in Carnegie, Pennsylvania.
- Selected for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® - Rising Stars Edition (2017-present)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch" (2021 & 2022, Commercial Litigation)
Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude
Wheeling Jesuit University, B.A., 2009, magna cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Allegheny County Bar Association
Duquesne Law Alumni Association
Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Managing Director, Stage 62
Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council